SPAM HEAVEN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pojo Stuff.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pojo Stuff.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pojo Stuff.

Post by #assassin Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:04 am

oh god that one by baneful was fucking cringe-worthy

#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Cookies : 4061

http://spamheaven.cakeforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by #assassin Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:05 am

it made me cry
#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by P.I Onion Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:07 am

We (CSI POOJ) tried making our own verses but they got deleted lmao.
P.I Onion
P.I Onion
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Cookies : 3441

Back to top Go down

Post by #assassin Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:13 am

P.I Onion wrote:We (CSI POOJ) tried making our own verses but they got deleted lmao.

lolpooj

#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Supreme King Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Pojo Stuff.  - Page 3 E7QkNun
MachineMadness for biggest ass of the HERO thread.

If you can't afford to drop a couple hundred on Yugioh then you don't have a job. Not like I didn't have to drop like 500 on text books 2 weeks ago or anything.
The Supreme King
The Supreme King
Fellowship of the Dark Law

Cookies : 3534

Back to top Go down

Post by Denko Rekka Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:41 am

>almost out of recession
Okay
Denko Rekka
Denko Rekka
Admin

Cookies : 3470

Back to top Go down

Post by #assassin Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:15 am

So Machine Madness is being an asshole again. Huh. You know, it seemed to me like he had stopped being an asshole, but apparently he hasn't changed.
#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Supreme King Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:52 pm

Calm_Thinker is riling up WildWill.
The Supreme King
The Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by #assassin Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Need quotes or screenies.
#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Supreme King Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:03 am

Calm_Thinker wrote:TINA FEY get out of here this section sucks lol.

TheRamenNoodle @ Calm_Thinker wrote:^This. The F/L section is cancer. If you're looking for a decent place on Pooj, this is certainly not the section.
Cloudcastle @ TheRamenNoodle wrote:F/L is a fine section. People need to stop calling this section "cancer"

Think of this

If F/L is torn down, where else on this planet will we ever talk about forbidden limited cards?
The first series
The Supreme King
The Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by #assassin Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 am

Cloudcastle being silly as usual... where dem WildWill quotes at?
#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Supreme King Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 am

calm_thinker @ Cloudcastle wrote:There should be a place to discuss F/L cards.

However, only professionals that routinely play this game at a competent level should be allowed in.

You only like this section because you became 'popular' due to your constant spam here. That type of behaviour is most definitely toxic and cancerous.

Cloudcastle @ Calm_Thinker wrote:Prove that I am "spamming"

calm_thinker @ CloudCastle wrote:Just look at your post history, lol.

The 2nd series
The Supreme King
The Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by The Supreme King Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:08 am

Calm_Thinker wrote:There should be a place to discuss F/L cards.

However, only professionals that routinely play this game at a competent level should be allowed in.

You only like this section because you became 'popular' due to your constant spam here. That type of behaviour is most definitely toxic and cancerous.
Valkoor @ Calm_Thinker wrote:I have seen you launch repeated toxic attacks against others of this forum, especially on the F/L forum, and hell, this thread. You're an example of the behavior you seem to despise.

And for the love of god, stop hating on newcomers here. Pojo was made so everyone can share their ideas and opinions. I've seen crappy decks, poor side deck choice discussions, and otherwise stupid ideas on every other subforum, but somehow this forum gets the most hate. There will always be those better than others, then some better than them. So just let everyone discuss without being a cancerous tumor to them.
calm_thinker wrote:My repeated attacks are agianst selective members who are the source of the real toxic behaviour on here. I'm not a mod, so I can't delete posts, thus I'll do the next best thing, which is to verbally discourage members from continuing to post in such toxic fashion.

Keep in mind I don't hate anyone on here, I only hate what people post.
Valkoor @ Calm_Thinker wrote:Regardless, there have been some attacks clearly aimed at the entire community, or at least a very large majority. At that point, there is no room for clarification, because you've already offended everyone, even if you were trying to or not.

The 3rd series (here comes the good part)
The Supreme King
The Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by #assassin Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:10 am

oh yea

i'm ready

bring it
#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Supreme King Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:13 am

Calm_Thinker wrote:My repeated attacks are agianst selective members who are the source of the real toxic behaviour on here. I'm not a mod, so I can't delete posts, thus I'll do the next best thing, which is to verbally discourage members from continuing to post in such toxic fashion.

Keep in mind I don't hate anyone on here, I only hate what people post.
WildWill @ Calm_Thinker wrote:This is the kind of mindset that will get you permanently banned from Pojo eventually.

You're not a mod.  You won't ever BE a mod with your posting history.  And the next best thing is not for YOU to discourage members from posting in what you feel is a "toxic" fashion, it's to REPORT THE POSTS THAT VIOLATE THE RULES.

If it doesn't violate the rules, then it's not a toxic post and doesn't need moderating.  If you simply DISAGREE with someone, then you may debate the topic in a polite manner.  

But the way that YOU seem to take on the entire forum for posts that YOU deem as toxic is definitely a road to disaster.  For you.

If you hate what other people post on Pojo, maybe Pojo isn't the place for you?  Have you considered that?

What others have said in this thread rings true.  People should be a lot nicer to new players and new board members and guide them through to learning how to play better.  Not berate them because you've been playing longer than they have and you think you're hot stuff.

Someone is always younger, stronger and better than you are.  Never forget that.
calm_thinker @ WildWill wrote:I wish reporting posts was that easy, but there are two issues with this:
- Mods might simply ignore your requests, and what's worse is that they don't actually tell you why the post wasn't delete-worthy.
- Mods might threaten to ban you if you report too many (Shinji Mimura).

I don't attack people for saying something about the game I think is wrong, unlike most people here. I attack people for spamming. You have to understand that if people are getting banned for using the report function too much, I'm going to try another makeshift method instead.

What we consider toxic should be the same.

Yes, but I don't see a reason to until I understand why spam isn't delete-worthy.

I don't know where you got this from. If there's anything I hate in a person it's their large ego and refusal to tell players how to get better at that game. If I ever abused my position as a professional player then it was most likely out of frustration. We're all human, we all have our limits, and I've seen you especially go way past yours.

WildWill @ Calm_Thinker wrote:Mods will not ignore reports.  Every report gets looked at by at least one mod.  The thing is, there are so many reports (I used to get every one of them, there can be THOUSANDS in a day) that it is quite nearly impossible to actually respond to every single user who reports something.  ESPECIALLY if it's not something we deem as moderation worthy.  

That is a unique situation and does not apply to everyone.  It only applies when you ABUSE the report topic button.  Which I can only think of a handful of users who would ever qualify.  

Once again, being afraid of being banned for reporting something IS NOT reason to go around the rules of the forum or us "another makeshift method".  As previously stated, if you ABUSE the report button yeah you'll get warned.  You have to repeatedly abuse it to get banned.  And we give so many chances it's not even funny.  So for you to say that you're afraid of getting banned for using the report button, well that's so far afield it's not even worth getting into.  NO ONE has gotten banned for using the report button that wasn't clear-cut abuse.  

Not even close.  I know NOTHING about your game other than the rudiments.  SO that would mean that most of the stuff you consider "toxic" wouldn't even fall on my radar, so long as it follows the rules of the forums.  That's the only thing that we view as toxic, violating the forum rules.  How you play your game is your business.  And like I said, so long as posts follow the rules of the forum, we don't consider it toxic.

If you feel that something violates the rules of the forum, and you report it, and it still isn't handled, then feel free to ask a moderator of that section what happened and why.  Do it respectfully and via PM.  But once again there are so many posts that get reported that it's impossible to individually respond to each and every user who makes a report.  

In the team forums, and other places where post-count is turned off, there's going to be a huge amount of lee-way when it comes to spam.  Quite frankly if it's in the team forum, you might as well just ignore it, because any reports from there that aren't egregiously violating rules won't get a look.

lastly - let the moderators do the moderating.  It's never a good thing when users think that they know the rules better than the mods, or other users and call them out in public.  That's not your responsibility that's a mods.  Let us do what we do.
calm_thinker @ WildWill wrote:It's not what people say about this game that's toxic, aside from people thinking net-decking is bad or something, but those really just require common sense to understand.

Like, look at the sticky'd thread in this section which talks about ethics, expectations, etc. on this forum, and then look back in the threads; it's like it all got lost in translation. That's my main issue, and so I try to take it into my own hands. Sometimes I lose it. I'm like you in a way, except I'm not a mod.

Maybe I need to get a grip on myself, but maybe you guys aren't doing a good enough job on here.

I think this section needs revising.

The 4th and final for now
The Supreme King
The Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by #assassin Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am

good story

enjoyed it

21/10
#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Supreme King Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:19 am

#cookie wrote:good story

enjoyed it

21/10
You know this won't be the end. WilWill won't let that happen.
The Supreme King
The Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by #assassin Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:20 am

keep me updated

this is some good shit

i hope will gets calm_thinker banned

lol

i'm so evil

pirat
#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Supreme King Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:06 pm

WildWill @ Calm_Thinker wrote:I hate to actually say this, but stickies are pretty much irrelevant, since no one bothers to read them or follow them.  Besides which, THAT sticky is merely GUIDELINES, and while, yes when reviewing them it would be fantastic if everyone followed them, we know that the actual percentage of users who do is going to be very very low.

You might be right.  Then again, we've seen what happens when mods go overboard in a specific forum (this one) and it's not pretty.  That said, the BEST thing you can possibly do is to report the bad posts.  I know it's a broken record, but it's the truth.  NO ONE has the time or energy to review every single post in this forum.  SO we have to rely on the users to help us out.  

And we appreciate the help, when you go about it the RIGHT way.  What you've been doing ain't the right way and it's not helping.

As to revising the section, we're always interested in constructive suggestions.  Start a thread in the Q&A forum with your ideas and we'll look at it.  We don't promise to implement anything, but we'll take a look
And the not so exciting conclusion.
The Supreme King
The Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by P.I Onion Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:54 pm

FeralFrank wrote:Someone is always younger, stronger and better than you are.  Never forget that.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
P.I Onion
P.I Onion
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Cookies : 3441

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni~Mage Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:35 pm

>FeralFrank

This amuses me. Have you shared that with the Bazoo crew yet Donny?

Will and Calm are gonna butt heads again. It's a guaranteed fact. Maybe they'll join forces like some super Sith legion and purge F/L of terrible posts together.

Or maybe Will'll just ban Calm and cause more headbutting, possibly with flinches.
Omni~Mage
Omni~Mage
Sub Boss
Sub Boss

Cookies : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by #assassin Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:44 pm

Damn, that ending sucked. 21/69.
No flaming, no banning, etc. I am very disappointed.
#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by The Supreme King Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:51 pm

I'm pretty sure I've seen WildWill say he has no authority in F/L. He just trolls there or something.
The Supreme King
The Supreme King

Back to top Go down

Post by #assassin Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:57 pm

He doesn't. But he can ask a super to do it.
#assassin
#assassin
King of the Forum
King of the Forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Denko Rekka Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:02 pm

This just in

Sunami is still an idiotic asshole
Denko Rekka
Denko Rekka
Admin

Cookies : 3470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top